Happy Weekend!

Friday, December 21, 2012

I am officially on vacation - how about you my dears? The last few days were all about winding down and wrapping up, now I am SO ready for some r&r, some family time, and toasts with friends. The holidays are here - let's celebrate! 

I won't be posting as heavily over Christmas, but please do check in, it won't be complete radio silence either. I still have a few fun (and hopefully) meaningful posts for 2012 in me yet. In the meantime ...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope you all have some special celebrations in your future as well. Enjoy the link love, and I'll catch you next week. xo!

These kids are the coolest!

Two of my bridesmaids featured on Design*Sponge - so proud!

On being (im)perfect .

2012's biggest fashion moments.

The terror of Santa's Lap.

Santa tracker for the less terrified.

Lookalikes - amaze.

Made me laugh.

I'm totally doing this.

In case you missed it: gifts, gift giving, traditions, and our table scape.

Image via

2 comments:

  1. I loved your post!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute christmas tree! Happy Holidays to you dear!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger