Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I am currently having a love affair with apple cider vinegar. It's part of my daily morning ritual, I use it diluted with water as a fruit and veggie rinse, in a pinch it makes a great surface cleaner, and makes hair extra shiny when used on wet strands. Now we can add one more use to the list, facial toner. 




Apple Cider Vinegar Toner DIY:
1) Pour 1 part Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass jar, bottle or container.
2) Add 2 parts distilled or filtered water.
3) Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
4) Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoiding the eye area.
5) Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
6) Shake well before each use.  Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Replace monthly.
A few benefits:
Rich in natural alpha hydroxy acids
Lightens sun and age spots
Dissolves dead skin cells
Balances the skin’s PH
Improves acne and acne scars
Helps minimize appearance of pores
Image and recipe via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great tip. I always use toners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found this, I dont use toners currently but so need to, and this recipe looks super simple AND i already have apple cider vinegar in my cabinet! thanks for sharing!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger