Weekend Wrap-Up

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


We spent this past weekend up in Arcata California, the hubs' home town. My mother in law, father in law, and sister in law all have there birthday's within a week of each other in October, plus this year was the big 6-0 for my father in law so we went up to celebrate.


It was a weekend of forest walks with the family lab, comfort food, baking, farmers markets, Los Bagels, and big family dinners. All in all, it was the perfect mini escape.

How were all of your weekends dolls? 


 Image via yours truly.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger