Friday's Finds

Friday, December 7, 2012


Tis the season for ... Gift Guides! I was thinking about making my own, but there are so. many. out there in the blogosphere right now I thought why not combine two of a blogger's favorite things: a gift guide and a round up? So without further ado, here's a round up of my favorite gift guides:


Cup of Joe's 2012 Gift Guide - if you only check out one, this should be it. For the pets and the people who love them. $100 and under if you have some cash to burn, $25 and under if you want to spend a little less. For the crafter, the baker, the traveler, the techie, the adventurer, the prepster, and the do-gooder in your life. Whew! 

What are you excited to give (and receive) this season? Happy Hunting - xo!

Images 1 & 2

1 comments:

  1. I love these packages! The one in the middle with the little white stars is my favorite! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger