Wed Day

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The hubs and I just celebrated our 1st anniversary (whaa? you hadn't heard?), leading up to this I've reflected on what it means to be a newlywed, discussed our first year of marriage, and shared a bit on our weekend get-away plan, so here's what we did the evening of our actual anniversary...


We went to dinner at La Mar, where we held our rehearsal dinner the year before. It was the perfect ending to a really special weekend, celebrating a really special year.

I still feel that the best is yet to come, cheers to what's next!

Big Sur get away photos coming up - stay tuned. xo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger