Big Sur Get Away

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Like I said, Big Sur is a truly magical place. I couldn't have imagined a better place for an anniversary get-away weekend. Secluded, picturesque, romantic, with plenty (or nothing, if that's what you want) to do. We stayed in a yurt at Tree Bones Resort - on both of our travel bucket lists fo sho and an awesome experience to boot. Falling asleep while listening to the surf and the barking of the elephant seals is hard to beat.

Here are some other highlights, according to my iPhone:






It was a fantastic trip - I highly recommend a visit if you've never been. I love California, and Big Sur only reinforced my infatuation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger