2014 Resolutions

Thursday, January 2, 2014


Did you dolls make any resolutions for this year? Two years ago I made several little resolutions, then last year I decided to focus on one main resolution. This year I don't really have a resolution per se, but I do have a few things I want to work on - patience and balance.

I feel like this coming year I will really need to remind myself that patience is a virtue. I will need to be patient with myself and with the hubs as we become parents later this year, and I'm sure I'll need to remind myself to be patient with our baby girl as well. Being a family of three will be new to all of us. Balance is something that I continually strive for, and I'm sure this will only be more complicated and important as I become a new mom. I don't really have set goals here, other than to keep these two principles top of mind as the year wears on, and to strive for both. Wish me luck!

PS: Tips for keeping your resolutions, whatever they may be.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger