Monday's Mantra

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions! Ello darlings - how was your NYE? Fab I hope. Now that we are officially at the start of 2012, let's talk about resolutions. This year I am trying to set realistic goals I'll be able to keep without getting discouraged and giving up completely. :-)



Do more yoga - I recently joined a co-op so I have no excuses.


Pack week day lunches.


 Do more baking.


Run my third 1/2 Marathon (I'm signing up for the SF 1/2 in July with some girlfriends).



 Kiss the hubs every day - this is the easiest one to keep.

What are your resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger