Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Y'all know I love a diy beauty remedy (seen here & here), so I cannot wait to give this avocado face mask a whirl. The avocado is nourishing with a refreshing smell, and the yogurt and honey will give your skin the pretty summer glow. Plus honey acts as an astringent so it's both clarifying and moisturizing. Sweet, no? 


Avocado Yogurt Mask
makes 3-4 masks

Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 1/3 cup plain yogurt
  • 1 tsp lemon
Combine all the ingredients and blend together. Pour into a container with a secure lid. To use, apply a thick paste to your face, let sit 10-15 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water. Use within one week. 

Via Sincerely, Kinsey. 
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger