Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


I am a big fan of scrubs - body scrubs, foot scrubs, face scrubs, you name it I've tried it. With in reason of course. So I was pretty excited to come across this easy (and affordable) DIY lip scrub recipe. Plus after a weekend at the lake, my skin could use a little extra tender lovin care.

You just need:
1 tsp of (brown or raw) sugar, 1/2 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp olive oil - That's it - done - boom.  

Just mix the sugar (exfoliating), honey (yummy and nourishing), and olive oil (moisturizing) together in a small bowl, and scrub at will. Simple, no?

Recipe viaimage via yours truly.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger