coconut vanilla body butter

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

If you've been here before, then you know that I love my coconut oil - especially making things with said coconut oil (see 1 & 2 for starters). Something you might not know is that I also have a sweet spot for vanilla (get it? ha!). So when I found this recipe for coconut vanilla body butter I had to share.


Coconut Vanilla Body Butter
via my life at playtime
  • You only need a jar coconut oil, vanilla extract, and a container (or containers if you're making this for gifts or party favors)
  • Scoop the full jar of coconut oil into a stand mixer or mixing bowl
  • Mix on high (in a stand mixer or via a handheld) for 2-4 minutes, then add a capful of vanilla extract, be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl every now and then
  • Mix on high for another 2-4 minutes, scraping the sides as needed
  • The mix will be nice and fluffy when you're done, like a rich lotion 
  • Transfer to container(s)
  • You can even print cute little labels if you're so inclined
  • Enjoy!
NOTE: This will work with any extract or essential oil of your choice, peppermint or lavender maybe? Also, if you're making a large batch, use one capful of extract for every jar of coconut oil used. 

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly. 

4 comments:

  1. Great tips here. I always love organic recipe. For more body needs beauty products, shop online at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty-bath-body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. homescapes cheats homescapes cheats .
    Click here for homescapes cheats

    ReplyDelete
  3. homescapes cheats homescapes cheats .
    Click here for homescapes cheats

    ReplyDelete


  4. Free Fire Hack
    Free Fire Hack
    https://sites.google.com/view/update-nowgarena-free-fire-

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger