If the shoe fits

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


Okay. I get the whole "beauty is pain thing" but this is a bit much. I get waxes, I'm all for extractions, I've gotten peels, and tried masks that felt like they were burning off a layer of skin, hell, I'm not even opposed to botox (someday, 10+ years from now) - but surgery to alter the shape of your foot in order to fit into designer heels? I don't know ...

According to this article, so called "Cinderella Procedures" are on the rise (especially in LA). Does this seem excessive to you, or is it a cosmetic procedure in the same vein as getting a breast augmentation? I don't know how I feel about this, unless there is a medial reason for foot surgery, it seems a bit frivolous (not to mention painful and unnecessary). But then again, is getting a wax frivolous and unnecessary? What do you think dolls?

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger