It's Friday! I've had all things pink on my mind lately. So why not toast this spring, with all the exciting new beginnings it brings, with something pink?
Coconut Water Champagne Fruit Punch via averie cooks
Makes about 3 cups punch – double or triple the recipe as desired
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water, flavored or plain
- 1 cup+ champagne or white wine*
- 1/2 cup+ orange juice (or other juice; pineapple, apple, pomegranate, grape)
- fruit, frozen or fresh (for garnishes)
- splash grenadine
- 1 drop pink or red food food coloring
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl or pitcher, stir to combine, chill in the refrigerator before serving. Boom! Easy peasey.