Cheers!

Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Friday! I've had all things pink on my mind lately. So why not toast this spring, with all the exciting new beginnings it brings, with something pink? 

Coconut Water Champagne Fruit Punch via averie cooks
Makes about 3 cups punch – double or triple the recipe as desired
Ingredients: 
  • 1 1/2 cups coconut water, flavored or plain 
  • 1 cup+ champagne or white wine*
  • 1/2 cup+ orange juice (or other juice; pineapple, apple, pomegranate, grape)
  • fruit, frozen or fresh (for garnishes)
  • splash grenadine
  • 1 drop pink or red food food coloring
Method:
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl or pitcher, stir to combine, chill in the refrigerator before serving. Boom! Easy peasey. 
*You can also use non-alcoholic wine or champagne, white grape juice, or simply omit and adjust proportions of other ingredients to taste.

Image and recipe via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger