Big news ...

Thursday, December 19, 2013

We're having a baby girl! I had a feeling she was a little lady, but I didn't want to make any assumptions until we knew for sure - and now we do!


I'm over the moon picturing tutus, tea parties, and dress-up dates. The hubs is a little nervous picturing first dates, prom, and boyfriends. What can you do? At least we have sometime before we have to start really worrying about all that. :-)

I have so many hopes for this little one. It's amazing how well I feel I know her already, how much  I love her.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger