Tuesday's Tips and Tricks

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


It's no secret that I love a hydrangea, a controversial statement I know. But I do not love a droopy hydrangea, especially if they start to droop within a day of being purchased. Champagne problems, yes, but still annoying. However, all is not lost, you have options.


Well you have one option, but it's a good one. Soak the hydrangeas in ice water (either in a large pot or in the sink) for several hours or overnight if you can. The water will refresh the blooms and perk up your flowers. So simple!


Images via come on ilene - but I've tried this myself and it totally works, I just didn't think to get photos!
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger