Longchamp spring '14

Monday, February 10, 2014



Longchamp's new spring '14 campaign video starring Alexa Chung is such a fun romp. 

Set on the shores of Saint Tropez, the video evokes French New Wave film beach scenes. Chung is styled in breezy mod short coats, her signature ballet flats, with sun-kissed makeup, and effortless hair. Perhaps the perfect inspiration for spring. Longchamp's lovely pastel-hued totes and metallic clutches (I'm a big fan of their non-fussy yet sophisticated accessories - they're fantastic "pull it together" pieces) are prominently on display, but the video feels much more like a mini-film than it does an ad.  

Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger