Happiness has definitely been a theme 'round these parts, it's obviously a topic I feel worth revisiting and exploring. So let's discuss. Have you read this article about 10 things scientifically proven to boost happiness? Well, if not - let me break it down.
- Exercise more
- Sleep more
- Move closer to work, a long commute is a happiness zapper
- Spend time with friends and family
- Get yo boot outside
- Help others, can you commit to 100 hours a year?
- Smile - even fi you have to fake it to make it
- Plan a trip (taking it is optional)
- Practice gratitude
What to think? Seems pretty doable right? You can read all the scientific supporting evidence here.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.