Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, February 13, 2014


Happiness has definitely been a theme 'round these parts, it's obviously a topic I feel worth revisiting and exploring. So let's discuss. Have you read this article about 10 things scientifically proven to boost happiness? Well, if not - let me break it down.

  1. Exercise more
  2. Sleep more
  3. Move closer to work, a long commute is a happiness zapper 
  4. Spend time with friends and family
  5. Get yo boot outside
  6. Help others, can you commit to 100 hours a year?
  7. Smile - even fi you have to fake it to make it 
  8. Plan a trip (taking it is optional)
  9. Meditate
  10. Practice gratitude 

What to think? Seems pretty doable right? You can read all the scientific supporting evidence here.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger