Friday's Finds

Friday, April 5, 2013

Have you guys heard about the #mightylove project? It's kind of amazing. Natalie began the project with a vision to flood the interwebs with a little lady love, and to raise money for battered women in the process. Here's how it works: post something nice and sincere about the women in your life that inspire you and tag it #mightlove. Every post across social media taged #mightlove counts as a "compliment," for every 500 compliments tagged, $500 will be donated to a women's shelter.

Pretty nifty right? In an age where we're much more likely to see women fighting on TV than being nice to each other, it's nice to focus on supporting one another and putting a little love out there instead. So here goes ...


These are my ladies. I am so blessed to have each and everyone of them in my life - they are smart, strong and truly beautiful people inside and out. Di, I am so grateful for you in so many ways, thank you for always being there for me. Christine, you are a kindred spirit and one of the kindest people I know. Jules and Shan I am so proud of you both, you influence and inspire me in so many ways. K, thank you for always making me think, and Mer thank you for always making me laugh - you both are such fierce and inspiring individuals. Ash, you are such a thoughtful person, truly blazing your own path. Julia, you are such a joy, I can't tell you how happy I am to be your sister in-law. Val, you are a light, so independent, warm, and open - we were ment to be. Sarah, my sister, you constantly amaze me - I am so proud of the women you have grown into, am constantly learning from you, and can't tell you how much I love you.

Not Pictured: Beverly, I am so thankful that you and my dad found each other, and that you welcomed us so completely into your family. Nat, we may be step-sisters on paper, but you've always felt like family, and you're an amazing mama! Mags, you are such a courageous and free spirit. T-Girl, you are a warm and caring soul. Deborah, you are the best mother in-law I ever could have hoped for, I felt like a family the moment I met you. Last but not least: Mama, where do I even start? I've learned so much from you - you taught me to always remember my own worth, and for that I will always be grateful. I love you so much!

BOOM! How's that for some #mightylove? Will you all be participating as well? 

Images via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger