Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, April 4, 2013

So, I'm going to have to apologize in advance, prepare yourself for some gratuitous photos of my kitties...


... because guess who turns four today? The twins, you guessed it! It's silly how much I love these little buggers, and how happy I am that we have them in our lives. Four yeas ago we rescued these two through the SF SPCA. They were four weeks when we got them (that's how we know their birthday); I bottle fed them both. They were so small, with such big personalities. Needless to say, we bonded.




Now they're bigger with big personalities. Sophie is the brains, and Rico Chainsaw is just silliness and braun. They greet me at the door when I get home, and follow me around like puppies. They snuggle and purr by night and are endlessly entertaining by day.

Like I said, it's silly how much I love these two little lives I am so thankful to have been entrusted with. Happy birthday little ones!

Images via yours truly. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your furry friends - they are beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I always love a good Kitteehhhh photo. :) They look like such cuddle bugs.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are so cute! I love cats! On my old blog I had many pictures together with cats - happy birthday, they must make your days more beautiful, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! They look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger