Wed Day

Wednesday, February 20, 2013



On Friendship. If you polled all the happy couples out there, I think they would all say (in one form or another) that one of the most important reasons their relationships works is that "he/she is my best friend."

God knows I love my girlfriends (my sister included), they enrich my life, bring me joy, laughter, and comfort - I can honestly say I do not know where I'd be without them, but ... the hubs is my best friend. He's seen me at my worst (something I hope my girlfriends never witness), he's seen me at my best, he's seen me at my most vulnerable, and he's seen me be strong in way's he cannot. Plus we just have fun together, we enjoy being around each other. He gives me the freedom to be my silly self, won't judge me for my weirdness quirks, and vise versa. It doesn't matter what we're doing, we can always make each other laugh. Passion comes in waves (hopefully not spaced too far apart), but if you and your partner have a strong friendship to anchor you, you'll never blow that far off course. In my experience, at least. :-)

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger