Product Review: Smashbox BB Cream

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm relatively experimental when it comes to beauty and skin care. I've shared my basic routines here, here, here, & here, but I haven't really done many product specific reviews. So I thought what the heck, why not share some more of my faves (and not so faves) with y'all? First up: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream.


So what is a BB Cream anyway? A BB Cream is basically a few-in-one alternative to foundation or tinted moisturizers. For instance one could combine liquid make-up coverage, a serum, moisturizer, spf, etc. The Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream is a primer, hydrater, sunscreen, and tinted moisturizer in one. It glides on smoothly and provides a bit more coverage than the average tinted moisturizer, but is still lighter than a proper foundation. Overall, I really like it. It's great for busy mornings before work when I want to cut down on a few steps. But for a night out, or a special occasion, I think I'll still go the primer / foundation route.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger