Happy Weekend!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hi dolls! We made it through another week, and I happened to have successfully survived (and planned) another company holiday party. Boom! People really let their hair down, and I think it was just what we all needed to celebrate the conclusion of another year. Yep, it was a good one - and I have a good feeling about this weekend too. We'll see what else unfolds. What do you all have planed?


Whatever you do, I hope it's fab. See you here Monday? Enjoy the link love until then. xo!

Rules of the Bar.

Another (very chic) gift guide.

Absurd Holidays, tis the season.

Make winter wake-ups easier.

Fake the "just rolled in the hay" look.

Chloe Sevigny loves Xmas.

What to wear to a holiday shindig.

Commonly misunderstood words.

Reality TV's life lessons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger