It's a sad day

Friday, December 14, 2012


I try to cultivate positivity here on Tickle My Fancy. To create a lighthearted space to retreat to now and then. That being said, I have to acknowledge today's painful events. My heart breaks and goes out to the families and community affected. It's tragic, there isn't an explanation. I think the best we can do is send some positivity (be it thoughts  prayers, or good old fashioned vibes) and healing energy to those in pain today. Let's be thankful for this life, and good to those we share it with. xo!

PS: this post offers some great coping advice if you are feeling especially sad and confused. 

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger