Happy Weekend!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh weekend, I've missed you so ... What do you all have planned my friends? I'm looking forward to dinner and parties with a few of my best gals, and to (hopefully) finishing up my holiday shopping.  To top it off, Hanukkah is starting this Saturday - my goal this year is to learn a little Hebrew. Ambitious? Perhaps. 

What do you all have panned?



See you here Monday - Happy Holidays! xo.

Seven ways to open a wine bottle without a wine-key, because a lady is always prepared.

December resolutions.

What is your innate gift?

Find the best facial for your winter skin.

OMG - is this fancy new perfume on your wish list too?

The Pantone color of 2013 is ....

Here you are, your go-to party look. Thank me later.

It's official, a royal baby!!

How to wrap a present, if you are super OCD.

Last year's Happy Hanukkah post

Image via

6 comments:

  1. Ah, Hanukkah. My husband is Jewish and one of our goals is to start to incorporate some Jewish tradition into our holiday celebration :)

    Have fun!

    Brittany
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuuch a cute pic! I am going to a chamber orchestra concert on campus today...then the 'little black jacket' exhibition on Sunday with the bf and some friends. Hope you have an awesome weekend too!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know?! Pizza perfume is on my list! ;-) Happy week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! We are doing Hanukkah too. Have a great couple days off! xoxo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the weekends! I hope you enjoyed yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful weekend we are celebrating Hanukkah as well!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger