Happy Hanukkah

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


This evening is the first night of Hanukkah; families across the globe will be lighting their menorahs, singing the traditional prayers, and exchanging gifts. Having married into a Jewish family, I am now lucky enough to share in this very special time. Being able to celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas makes this season all the more fulfilling - I look forward to the day when we'll have our own little family and be able to share these traditions with our babies.



Quirky decor from Jonathan Adler



Lastly, a delicious recipe for latkes.  Yum!

Enjoy :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger