Tuesday's Tip & Tricks

Tuesday, November 6, 2012



If you're a guy out there reading this, then there is a good chance you already know how to tie a tie, or at least I should hope so. If you don't, there's a good chance you've never been on a job interview, in which case I guess you should work on that first.

If you're a lady out there reading this, then I think this also applies. Tying a tie on your man before a big day or a special night out is so sexy, in a grown-up old school kinda-way ... don't you think?

Image via

1 comments:

  1. this is helpful! I love ties and i wish girls could wear them!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger