The big day

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


It's the big day people, get out there and vote!

Find your poling place here, and check out this (& this) if you still need a reason to get fired up. If you're in Californian, here's the official Democratic Party slate card to clear up any questions you may have on the various State propositions. Now, get out there! Yes we {still} can!

Image via

We are all entitled to our beliefs. I personally believe that President Obama is the very best choice for our country at this time. I'm sure there are those of you out there who disagree, and that's fine. But this is my blog, so I'm going to continue to be as true to myself here as possible, and you can deal with it. K, thanks! :-)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger