Weekend wrap up

Monday, November 5, 2012


How were all of your weekends loves?

Mine was a good mix of action and layin low. We stayed in and rented this movie Friday evening. Saturday I met up with friends for bottomless mimosas and brunch at this spot (two words: cheddar grits), we also managed to sneak in a pedicure and a quick trip to Target (check out my new slippers). Later that evening we met up with friends for a night out bouncing up and down Polk Street. Sunday was a gorgeous day, much nicer that any day in November has business being. After we realized that we needed to change the clocks, we took a walk, and laid in the grass reading at this park. I topped the day off with a glass of wine on the roof and Boardwalk Empire on the sofa (so good) - just what the doctor ordered.

What did all of you do? I'd love to hear!

Photo via yours truly, follow me on Instagram @LaurenAsh29

7 comments:

  1. Rented "Ruby Sparks" Sunday night. Have you seen it? I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't see it, but it looked really interesting.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me! That photo makes me want some slippers and wine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too shabby, I hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. There's a place down the street from us that has bottomless mimosas! I'm ashamed to say that I have yet to go there... Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have too go - so fun, but you might not be super productive afterwards.

      Delete
  4. Wow, sounds like the perfect weekend of friends, food, and hangin' out with the ones closest to you! We also had a wonderful weekend, but they seem to get more busy as time goes by. Favorite part of it was a beautiful hike we took with friends... I need to edit pictures and put them up on the blog later this week!

    http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger