It's a Holiday Weekend!

Friday, November 23, 2012

It's been a week for travel, gratitude, reflections, and celebrating. Next week it's back to reality! Enjoy the links until then my lovies.


I cannot wait to see this movie!

Wondering what to do with all that leftover turkey?

Ira Glass is a bad ass.

This gift guide is beautiful.

More fun gifts.

Untranslatable words.

I want to go to there!

A lovely post on kindness.

You know how I feel about red lips.

Have a great weekend - see you monday! xo!

image via my instagram - @LaurenAsh29

1 comments:

  1. You have such a pretty and also helpful blog!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger