From the weekend

Wednesday, October 10, 2012


Like I said, this past weekend was a doozie! I thought this little City of ours would burst at the seams with all the visitors and extra activity.

Friday night was a much needed girls night in. We all gathered at Val's for vino, veritas, and a Ryan Gosling movie. Saturday, we hosted a brunch party (my favorite time to have a get-together) and then we all headed to Golden Gate Park for Hardly Strictly Bluegrass. Such a neat San Francisco tradition, it was my first time going and I don't think it will be my last. Then on Sunday we headed to a friend's place in North Beach to drink mimosas on their roof and watch the Blue Angels.

Luckily, I had Monday off for Columbus Day (thank you federal holidays!) and was able to catch my breadth (and clean up my apartment). Whew!

How was your weekend? Are you already dreaming of the next one?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger