Happy Weekend!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh man guys, this weekend is gonna be a doozie. Fleet week, Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, and America's Cup races are all happening in this tiny 7x7 city of ours. Tonight is movie night with ze girls, tomorrow is homemade brunch and Hardly Strictly, and then Sunday - who knows? Maybe watch the air show on our roof? We shall see ...


What do you all have planed? I'd love to hear. Enjoy the link love and I'll meet you here Monday - xo!

Everything you need to know about ... birth control!

How to not suck at Instagram.

Who else is excited for the 2nd season of Girls?

Love hurts!

Do you love documentaries? Mee too!

RHONY observations. Another season bites the dust.

Will you take the morning ritual challenge?

Loosing you.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger