Happy weekend!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Compared to last weekend, this weekend is super mellow. We have no plans, aside from a fun dinner date night tonight. Other than that, we'll see where the wind takes us. I wouldn't say no to brunch or a glass of rose on the roof ... hmm, maybe we do have more plans.



What are you all up to? I'd love to hear.

Soak up one of the last weekends of Summer, enjoy these links, and I'll see you monday - xo!

Speaking of, how do you feel about date night?

New season, new rules.

The original fun, fearless female - RIP.

These patterns are super adorbs.

Would you go gluten free?

10 things to remind yourself daily.

Photos of famous people, by other famous people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger