Last weekend

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ack, I'm so late on this, sorry guys! Last weekend was a wonderful blur. It was a weekend of kicked off with a long dinner with good friends. Saturday was a yoga pants, mani-pedi, grab coffee and go on a walk with the girls kinda day. Then Sunday was Outside Lands! Oh, Stevie, so good!

Here are a few highlights:


Top row: La Renza (vodka, elderflower & pear liqueur, maraschino, lemon, peychaud's bitters) at Gitane - I highly recommend it, on of San Francisco's many back alleys, Val and I at Outside Lands. Bottom row: the Hubs and I at Outside Lands, Stevie (!), Outside Lands (ovbi). Did I mention I went to Outside Lands on Sunday? Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger