Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, May 8, 2014




Aren't these flowers gorgeous? Would you believe that they are entirely made of paper? And that they are all 23" to 36" in diameter? We'll, they are. Rad, yes?


These pretties are the creations of San Francisco based architect/artist Tiffanie Turner and are part of a show called “Heads” that is currently showing at Rare Device here in the City. I for one am still not over that fact that these are so incredibly realistic and intricate. They really are things of beauty - I wonder if my mama would prefer one of these to the traditional flowers I usually send her for Mother's Day.


Images via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger