2014 Met Gala

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


So unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the 2014 Met Gala happened on Monday. Ack! This is my favorite "fashion thingy" of the year. Yes, even more so than the Oscars. I love that most of the celebrities and guests break out the couture and that more than just beautiful gowns, people come dressed in head to toe works of art. It's that extra dose of creativity that gets me.

There were way too many beautiful looks for me to narrow it down to a top three, so here are my favorite round ups:
1 / 2 / 3. Enjoy!

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger