Wed Day

Wednesday, April 2, 2014



Impending motherhood has me thinking not only about being a mommy, but also about being a wife, and the changing roles within my marriage. I of course cannot wait to meet our baby girl, and am so looking forward to motherhood, but I also want to make sure I'm careful not to completely loose myself in that role. I also want to prioritize my relationship with my husband, and keep in touch with my femininity. Easy peasy, right?

So naturally I've also been thinking about desire in a long term relationship - as they say, there's a TED Talk for that. In her talk, Esther Perel discusses how good committed sex plays two conflicting human needs against each other - the need for security, but also for surprise. She tackles the topic with charm and intelligence - totally worth the 20 minutes. Watch here.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger