Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I always have such high hopes for crafting around Easter, but somehow the holiday slips by me, and I have exactly zero beautifully decorated eggs to show for it. This year my hopes are yet again high, but ... the proximity to my due date makes me think I might yet again be Easter egg-less at the end of the month. Oh well. Maybe next year I'll make something stunning like these bad boys.


Supplies:
  • Eggs, hard-boiled or hollowed out
  • Craft paint (colors of your choice, but you can't beat a pastel at Easter)
  • Paint brushes
  • Drying rack (optional)
  • Decoupage glue/mod podge
  • Foil confetti (similar here and here)
Method:
  1. Paint those eggs and let dry completely.
  2. Once dry, apply a thin coat of mod podge to the part of the egg you want covered in confetti.
  3. Then immediately sprinkle confetti over the mod podge till it’s covered - let dry completely.
  4. That's it! Boom. 
Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I always have grand plans for Easter eggs)) but end up with zero eggs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger