Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, April 8, 2014



Do any of you do this? Save corks from wine and champagne bottles opened on special occasions? I don't do it as often as I think I should. I've saved a few key bottles with the date and occasion written on them - the sparkling wine we opened when we got engaged for instance. But what about the special bottle we opened on a girls-night-in last year? That would have been a fun one to keep. Plus, how cool do all these corks look stored in an interesting jar or vase? A conversation starter at the very least.

Is there anything else you collect to preserve memories? I used to collect shells, and the hubs collects rocks.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger