Happy Weekend!

Friday, April 11, 2014

We made it! Do you have any fun plans? My sister is in town, so we have big plans to spend some time in Golden Gate Park and maybe take a drive up the coast. Hopefully we'll find some time for a little baby prep too. We shall see.


I hope you all have a few great days off - see me monday? xo. 

Be a man. Are we failing our boys?

"No Worries!" I say this all the time.

I'm not sure how I feel about this (though I'm totally guilty of it too).

What to wear this weekend.

This is a powerful video flipping female subjection on its head.


Oh Louis ... you're the best.

The world is a beautiful place.

I'm totally proud to be a cat lady.

Preach it little sister!

This would make a flying a lot more fun.

Mindy, can we be best friends?

Slomo! I miss this guy from my college days.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger