Mrs. William's Rosemary Lemonade
via local palate mag
- 6 heaping teaspoons fresh rosemary, plus additional sprigs for garnish
- 12 cups water, separated
- 2−3 cups sugar, more or less depending on your sweet tooth
- 1½ cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Lemon wheels, for garnish
- Mix rosemary, 3 cups of water, and sugar in a saucepan and boil gently for 5 minutes.
- Strain out rosemary and add (the now rosemary-infused) simple syrup mixture to 9 cups of water, lemon juice, and salt.
- Mix well and serve ice cold. Garnish with sliced lemon and rosemary sprigs.