Wed Day

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


When you were little did you have a list of all the qualities you imagined for your perfect someone? I definitely did. Some of the attributes I listed were pretty solid, funny? Yeah, that sounds good. Others were less realistic, drives me to work on his pony everyday. Drives? Silly little Lauren, you don't drive a pony.


My list never never made it past my purple unicorn diary, but this list written by a few wise-beyond-their-years little girls went viral. They make a few solid points in their list of boyfriend rules. A few of my favorites: not living with parents, clean, last name not weird, very fun, and brushes teeth. All excellent points Brooke and Blair. Excellent points.

Image via, list via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger