Settling In

Monday, February 17, 2014


So I haven't done a weekend wrap-up in a while, mostly because there hasn't been a ton to write home about. Aside from my LA getaway, our small Super Bowl gathering, and the hub's birthday dinner (herewe've mostly just been nesting - settling into this new season of life.  I must say that winter weather (the little we've gotten) has also made it easy to hibernate.

It's a change of pace for sure, but I've surprised myself by how easily I've slipped into this new phase of domesticity. It's been nice to take a beat, catch our breath, give ourselves the space to grow into our next chapter. I'm just at the beginning of my third trimester (I can't even begin to tell you how that happened so quickly!) and I can feel that things are going to pick up here pretty soon. There will be baby showers, birthdays, birthing and baby classes, and of course work obligations - all of which I think may make these last few months before baby girl arrives go rather quickly. So for now I'm just going to appreciate these little relaxed moments while I can.

Image of the hubs' birthday waffles via yours truly.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger