Happy Weekend!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Oh weekend, you are my favorite and I missed you.

What do you all have planed dolls? We are right back to nesting, oh and a little thing called the Super Bowl is happening, have you hear of it? Me neither, but we'll be having people over for that anyway - as is our custom. I'm really looking forward to it actually. Not so much the football per-se, but seeing friends that I haven't had the chance to catch up with in a while - that will be nice.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend in store too - see you monday? xo!

13 things that are going to change in your 30's.




Beautiful thoughts on motherhood and body image.

The other "s" word used to marginalize women.

Why you should be eating fermented foods.


What do we really know about getting pregnant?



Would you grow out your pubes? Or maybe you already have? 

I love this city!

This is pretty awesome. 

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger