Happy Weekend!

Friday, December 6, 2013

We made it! I don't know about all y'all, but this week kicked my butt. I'm looking forward to a little r&r, maybe a brunch (or two), and an evening walk around the city to look at the Christmas lights and kittens in the Macy's window with the hubs (our tradition). What do you all have planned?


I hope you have a great few days - see you monday. xo! 

We lost a great man yesterday - so very sad

I don't know how I feel about this. Because proper grammar.

How are you willing to suffer?

Have you guys heard of LuLu? Man, times have changed since I was dating.

Such a good response.

Apparently, it's all about the squinch.

So excited for this show.

25 things that may be holding you back.


I love airports.

17 productive ways to spend 5 minutes.

Can we ever escape our exes?

This. Is. Adorable.

Things people couldn't believe about the US until moving here.

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. This week kicked my butt too. I hoping you're enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger