WED Day

Wednesday, November 6, 2013


I recently read this lovely essay on marriage, you probably have too - it's been all around the interwebs and back again - still, I thought it worth sharing. The essay is about a recently married man who realizes that marriage is not for him (you should read it, maybe now because I'm going to spoil it for you if you keep reading).

He realizes that marriage isn't for him because marriage is for the person he married, for family, it's for a million unselfish reasons. Marriage is for the person you married. I think this is such a beautiful and important thing to remember.

Marriage is the selfless giving of yourself to another. Lovely, yes?

Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger