Thursday's Tidbits

Thursday, November 7, 2013



Do you frequently apologize? I do, I am constantly saying "I'm sorry." It's something I'm working on - actively. I fully believe in the magic of a sincere, and warranted, apology, but as women it feels like we've been socially conditioned to apologize for the littlest things, for taking up space, for existing... Let's stop. Let's just stop. We can do it together.

Here is a list of the nine things that women most commonly apologize for, but shouldn't. Seems like a good place to start, right?
  1. For not wanting sex
  2. For liking "girly" things
  3. When they don't mean it
  4. For having a period
  5. For not looking nice
  6. For saying sorry
  7. For getting ready
  8. For everyone else
  9. For having feelings 
Any of these resonate with you? I'm always apologizing for apologizing (sorry!). Like I said, I'm working on it.
Read more here.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger