Thursday's Tidbit

Thursday, November 21, 2013



Elle Eyre is a rockin' 19 year old Brit. She's been compared to Gnarls Barkley and Adele. Not too shabby. Listen to her song "Deeper" hereShe describes the track as "about an experience I had when you're with someone and they drop those three words and when they say it you don't feel the same." I dare you not to sing along. 

Look out for her full album, to be released on December 10th, just in time for Christmas. 

Image etc via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

1 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of her yet, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger