Happy Weekend!

Friday, November 1, 2013

How is it November already? This year has just flown by.

What do you all have planed this weekend? I'm hoping for a little girl time, and maybe a day trip outside of the City. We'll see where the wind blows.


Whatever you have planed I hope it's specialious. See you Monday, enjoy the linklove. xo!

A really interesting read on on of SF's oddest neighborhoods - the Tenderloin.

Takes me back to my tweens.

Such a good spoof.

A really touching essay.

Whoa - far out!

Science can use Facebook to predict if your relationship will last.


Oh. man. This is too sweet.


Why our standards of beauty might be a little warped.



Image via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger