Cheers!

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Friday! And it's November, let's toast with something toasty.


Warm Apple Bourbon Punch
Via Style Me Pretty Living

Ingredients
  • 1 gallon(s) (16 cups) Fresh Apple Cider (I use Williams Sonoma Apple Cider Mix)
  • Williams Sonoma Mulling Spices
  • 3 cup(s) Bourbon
  • Apple slices for garnish
Instructions
  1. In a stockpot combine and heat apple cider concentrate, water, and mulling spices.
  2. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
  3. Remove from heat, let cool for 5 minutes, then add bourbon.
  4. Garnish with thin cut apple slices and serve.
Image etc via
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger