Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I  love this DIY idea for Halloween parties, or for any seasonal autumn get together.



Pumpkin Champagne Bucket
  1. Find a large (unique looking) pumpkin
  2. Cut a round hole at the top around the stem, as if you were going to carve a jack-o-lantern
  3. Discard stem and top portion
  4. Scoop out all the "guts" until the inside is as clean as possible
  5. Fill with ice and nestle in your favorite bottle of bubbly (or white wine)
  6. Enjoy the party
Super easy, no? Depending on the size of your party, you could even make multiple "buckets" for several bottles of champagne, for beer, or for any other chilled bevi. I love that this is functional, as well as fun and a little unexpected.

Image via.
Want more? Never miss a post, follow me on Bloglovin or Feedly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger